Thursday, June 02, 2005

Just got home from Thumper... it had been a long time since I went there. Did a merlion when I got home... thank god I managed to make it to the toilet. Had vodka, hoegarrden, champagne and baileys.

Managed to extort (alright, I would call that extorting since the other parties were willing) champagne and a pack of ciggs from a pilot and a teacher... not bad for a comeback. :P

My parents are out of town! Hee... met Love for Macs and headed off to Newton after which... ate A LOT. I'm getting fat and I have pictures to prove that.

<Image hosted by Photobucket.com
see my massive tummy?


Took a trishaw ride on Tuesday... it was so fun... except when we are going uphill and the old uncle had to push us up... felt bad about it. Touristy stuff with her again! =)

K, have to go concuss now... I'm happy and sleepy...

No comments: