I haven't been blogging as often as I would like; see the cobwebs forming? In fact, if my stomachache didn't wake me up at 4, I probably would've been snoring away. Been waking up to a sharp pain in the stomach every morning since that bout of gastric flu last week. Nasty stuff.
Shupinggggg... my stomach is no longer the most hardworking organ in my body... I think I need a new one... maybe a snake's - so I can afford to overeat like the past (come to think of it... I never learn my lessons, still overeating-hence the stomachache) and the good ol thing will work hard at digesting it for the next few days while the snake snoozes.
Whirlwind week. Been meeting Love every day and (gag if you must) now, it finally dawned on me that... yes, it is possible to see someone day after day and not be tired of it.
Love's down with Shingles and despite the pain, she insists on meeting me for breakfast every morning, send me to work after which and pick me up after that. No more breakfast with Love next week when she has to go back to work. =(
Anys, my parents are out of town (16 days in China) and I'm missing home-cooked food... any display of comradeship (healthy, tasty meals prepared for me in hygienic conditions) will be greatly appreciated. =) anyway, that was the down side - the good thing is... I've been playing for the past few days since they left. Been wanting to go to Forbidden City for some time... and we finally went there on Friday. Once again... never ever eat at Indochine (shesh will I get sued for this? no right? afterall, what I say will be of public interest)... they are good at describing the food... but when it comes to the execution... (sigh) it's really terok. Shups ordered some sliced lemon chicken dish and when it came... we were all staring at it in wonder... it was minced... they sort of went on the overkill with the lemongrass and onions... with raw long beans at the side of the dish... it is indeed something to remember. Go pop a long bean into your mouth and you will understand why.
Anys, it's time to concuss... will continue when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment