Some pics:

Book Cafe over the weekend... this is the most un-groupish group pic I've ever taken :D

@ the Observation Lounge with Love
Today's the 2nd day of my two-month no-smoking pact with Love... it isn't as easy as I thought... especially when the men in the office go off for smoke breaks, I'll be doing an Ally McBeal... visualizing the smoke going into my lungs and the nicotine coursing through my veins (the non-smokers, please try not to murder this daydream of mine by telling me that the smoke kill/mutate some cells at the same time. Doesn't help)... HOWEVER... I will be good because winning the pact means that I get to... heehee... do something.
Went Toys R' Us on Sunday there are so many things that I wanna get: Monopoly, Uno, The Scene's Levis Doll... more stuff to fill up my very sparsely furnished doll house, and err... this Barbie kitchen set which I err... know I'm way past the appropriate age to play with... not to mention that there's no space in my room for it. But... nevermind! Promised to set aside $50 every month to get our toys. Shall get the smaller stuff first and then I'll get the oven set... I think it will take about three or four months of acummulating the $50s.
Anyway, was very glad to see Mr Baldie yesterday and took a lot of pleasure in annoying him. He thinks that I've become quite mushy in my blog. Oops! :D Heehee... it's good seeing you!
What would you do if... you've settled down on a job, your boss has been working hard to teach you everything that you need to know, and that you know that they are short-handed... and then you are offered the job that you really want?
No comments:
Post a Comment