Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Haven't been blogging for some time... so many (mostly good) things happened recently that I haven't had the time to sit down and type a proper post. Did so many fun stuff with the one I love!

Star-gazing at Esplanade on Friday night... no sweat at all when compared to Saturday- went to visit Kevi's secondary school which has since closed down, my primary school, headed off to Great World after that, took the shuttle bus to town just for fun, off to Bugis, wandered around Bugis Village... and from there, took a one-hour bus ride (or more?) to Changi Village where we suddenly decided to catch a ferry to Pulau Ubin for a dinner of butter crabs, kang kong and seafood fried rice... did some minor exploring there as well... Headed back to Bugis for CAN Cafe and back home where we had a good talk after that. Haven't had so much fun in ages.=)

Sunday was spent resting at home for a big part of the day, followed by BBQ at sis-in-law's chalet.

Monday... met up with Kevi and friends after their kayaking session at Sentosa. Decided to hold an impromptu BBQ, had lunch, watched them play pool and then we went grocery-shopping. Played a lot of silly games which involved drinking honey and beer.

Had a bad evening thanks to an interview which was a mistake. Made fried rice for Kevi, met up and headed off to Ikea. I got a present to cheer me up! A nice bubble-pack which we played at Anchorpoint... took some pics and I'm a happy girl. Thank you! =)

Hmmm... I know that recently... I've been doing things that I've promised my good friends that I will never do. I said I wouldn't like a girl, I said I won't fall for her again... all those two promises, I knew I broke them, and quite easily too. I'm not about to apologise for that because some things are just the way they are and with so many things happening recently, sometimes... rationality disappears and the only thing to follow is the heart. I am happy with her now, but I'm not happy with the way things between us has become.

I know that you are not about to try to understand me because you can't. However, I would like to apologise for making anyone disappointed in me. I don't want us not being able to hold a proper conversation anymore... why not I don't talk about her to you and on your part, never ask me how are things between me and her cos... honestly, you wouldn't want to know and we know it will lead to a lot of frustration and tension. You are very important to me.

Anys, on a lighter note... I haven't clubbed for more than a month... so, we are going to off to Attica on Saturday! Woohoo! Shall we drop by Thumper? I miss that place.

No comments: