I haven't clubbed for a month! This is unacceptable, it's plain abnormal for me! Haha... alright, think I'm going a lil nuts now. All thanks to the songs that they were playing at the foodcourt. I looked at Pam and went... 'Pammmm... I need to club leh.'
I think I'm picking up my life from where I left off pretty quickly. Thanks to my friends and family. I love you guys soooo much, I wouldn't know what to without you.
Met Pammie and we headed off to Tango's to chill... had my Cosmo, but no idea why it's light pink in colour... well... whatever... it matches my top anyway! Pam cringed when I said that. =D Silly Les wanted to come down but because we all know how long she takes to shower... we gave up. Hoegaarden actually tastes quite good.
The last few days of the weekend is going to be very packed.
Tmr, I'll be giving my hair a much-needed trimming, meeting my mcmers for a meal and bowling and then I'll be rushing home for mahjongg. Sat will be spent exploring S'pore with Bean... and Thumper at night. Sunday there's my brother's chalet. I feel tired and sleepy thinking about everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment