This is it. It is time I admit that I really cannot drink whisky; it really isn't my cup of tea- no, alcohol I mean. Had a few cups (gay kiang)and after a while, I decided that I really needed to do the merlion.
Went with Fannz to the loo, calmly shut the door and out they came. A few seconds later, someone went into the cubicle next to mine and started retching as well... for some reason, I felt a deep sense of comradeship with the girl... we both feel like crap. The girl got out a while after me and we just smiled sheepishly at each other in the mirror. Funny funny.
Got home and did the merlion again- woke up with weird freckle-like stuff around my eyes, exactly like the last time I drank whisky. I think I'm allergic to whisky, just like how Shups is allergic to Bacardi.
From now on, I shall just obediently to vodka and long island tea.
Alright, gtg meet the TP girls for Este's belated birthday celebration and if possible, Gwen's bbq party @ ECP as well.
*** Update (an unnecessary and annoying one)
I had whisky green tea with my TP girls! Oops! I never seem to learn my lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment