Just got home... I had a fantastic night, thought I'll blog about it. It has been a long time since our old gang hung out together. Laughed so much that I wanted to puke (finally I'm pukish for another reason besides alcohol).
Intended to bowl at cine... THEN we realised that the place erm closed down. Played pool instead and guess what? I won three out of the four rounds. Pool master you may assume? But of course that wasn't the case- my opponents all hit the black ball by accident. Should've taken a pic of the table with all my balls (sounds sick i know), yet I'm the winner.
Xav: Eh Pearl, if this continues, you can go all the way and win the pool championship.
Oops! I'm a jinx to my opponent!! Yay?
So embarrassing that I can't play a lot of stuff; I'm not good at cards (i can't play dai di... yes, what a loser, even five-year olds know), I don't know how to play a lot of arcade games, and very obviously, I can't play pool. Strict parents, couldn't go out during weekends then. So on weekdays, I find other ways to get out-of-hand in my pinafore.
I think I skipped teenhood altogether, both activities and looks wise. At 14, I looked like I was 18... seldom had trouble buying ciggs when I was young. On the few occasions when I was asked for my ID, my friends will snigger and say something like "Oh my god, you mean the legal age for buying ciggs has changed to 26??!!" Tsk!
Now, at the grand old age of 21, I get checked. The irony. And I haven't even mentioned that bus drivers give me 55 cents tickets sometimes. Helloooo?? Is it my figure? Snort!
Enough of that. Before I digressed, what I wanted to say was - I love spending time with my darlings and now that we hardly meet up, it feels precious. I love you!
Meeting with the TP girls was great too, the updates, the gossips, the dirty jokes. I think when the good people at TP grouped people into classes, they had the foresight to group the craziest people together. We sit in a big group during breaks and talk about bird nest, cupboards, showerheads and well... loads of other stuff that I shall not elaborate on- for the sake of any young reader that has accidentally and very unfortunately stumbled onto my blog.
I had two great days. Thumper tmr! My parents are not going to be very pleased to know that.
No comments:
Post a Comment