Sunday, April 10, 2005

Home early from Thumper - thanks to that nosy neighbour of mine. Is there something about short, middle-aged bachelors? I'm so mad at him. He keeps track of what time I get home and bitches about me to my parents. Sneaked out... and ten mins after leaving my house, my parents called and nagged- thanks to that nosy parker. Grrr... was resisting the strong urge to point my middle finger at his door when I got home - since he's probably kpo-ing through his peep-hole.

Thankfully I only received a nagging and a threat to wait up for me (which will make me feel guilty) from my slightly bemused mother. Really, do men get all nosy and stuff when they are single and old? Getting in touch with the feminine side? Alright, maybe he didn't relish being greeted with "Hello uncle" by me whilst leaving home so he's paying me back for it. He had better anticipate being called "Uncle" by me on a regular basis. Either way, I don't fancy being spied on.

Thumper lifted my bad mood... got high on Moet and vodka... did a merlion when I got home (expert in it, sadly). I didn't get to do the body-art thingy as the queue was too long. Got to talk to some really nice and 'rich, dirty old men' jokingly coined by Bren. Well.. they are nice and rich minus the dirty and old part, absolutely decent and funny not the "Can I get you a drink?" and proceed to circle their paws around your waist type.

Alright time to end this post - my spinning head is giving off alarm bells- I just wanted to unleash my anger and bitch.

On a positive note, it's great to be female.

No comments: