Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Insightful (well... in a way) conversations can pop up in the boring course of job-hunting.

Me: Darr! Somebody's looking for a teacher! (sounding hopeful and maybe a tad bimbotic) Do I look like a teacher??

Candy: Yes... a slutty one.

Me: Oi! What can I do with the kids????!!?

Candy: You won't do anything with the kids - BUT you can will do a lot of things with their dads.

Me: Oops!! I didn't think of that. Hehe...

Recounted the conversation to Xav later and being the far-sighted person she is, she added something extra.

Xav: Hahaha! Not just the kids' fathers...

Me: What else?

Xav: Their mothers as well...

Me: Yeahhhh!

My friends know me better than I know myself- must be some incidents... but of course I won't do anything too evil, I'm too selfish- nothing wrong with harmless flirting. :D Alright, I sound like a really terrible person. It's the trashy mood I'm in.

Anys, the interview was fairly ok, quite conversational. I'll know the result by the end of the week. Actually, I'm so keen about it anymore, the interviewer was elaborating on the job scope and I realised that it wasn't really what I wanted. Nevermind, shall see how things goes... either way, I need a job.

However, for tonight, I shall just concentrate on being an aspiring happy drunkard. :)

Cheers!

No comments: