My favourite clubbing song! Makes me happy! Please bear with it- you either love it the way I do, or it irritates you like fingernails scraping against a blackboard. The rabbit hole only plays part of the song, sadly. (sings) Ah-jar ah-jar ah-jar ah-jar ah-jar ahhhhhhh...
Met Pammie for dinner at Queensway where we were traumatised by disgusting roaches at the zi char stall. Traumatised as in... "AHHHHHHH!! COCKROACH!" (proceeds to jump up from our seats). Had to bear with it as I was pining for my fish beehoon and prawn sauce chicken (direct translation from chinese).
Bumped into darr and her darling at Borders, chatted over drinks at Coffeebean.
And...
We didn't go to Zouk... so we went to... (surprise surprise!) Thumper! It was a tame night (at least for me), only had a vodka and (yet another surprise) fruit punch! No more merlion-ing! Yay!
Think my parents are trying to use reverse psychology on me. For the past two days, they've been calling me (1am onwards)and nicely asking me where I am and if I'm hungry (hint hint... we will be awake until you get home)... stuff like that... I will feel stressed and guilty and head home early. Good strategy, I must say. =)
Exchange of the night. (the sentences in brackets are my wild thoughts)
Me: *whiny voice* Where's my blue-eyed babyyy... I haven't seen him for such a long time!
Pam: (Patiently) First of all, he's not yours.
Me: (But I want to be delusional!)
Pam: Secondly, he's not a baby, he's a grown man.
Me: (but...but... he has such big, clear, blue eyes... like a baby's!!!)
Pam: And lastly, I don't think he's cute.
Me: (To me, he's cute! He's sexy! He's electrifying! He's ****able! I like his style of dressing! His...)
Conclusion: I will still be calling him my blue-eyed babyyy (with two extra 'Y' for good measure). Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment