Saturday, April 23, 2005

Last night was a fun-filled night of... ice-throwing, popcorn-sticking, vodka-guzzling, woo-ing and ahh-ing over a fantastic view and some crazy fun.

PhoChine's service was very slow- I believe it was really at an all time slow- not a good thing if you're going for a movie with the initial idea that you have plenty of time to waste- the slow service at PhoChine will make you change your mind. Time IS running out. Anyway, the banana fritter wasn't appetising =(

Guess Who was enjoyable, despite having popcorn thrown at me by my dear friend. Slightly traumatising but well... I did the same too. So there goes.

Anyway, I had fun, because of the good company. Nice conversation, laughter and... rolling eyes. Thanks Beannn! =)

Met the rest for New Asia Bar after the movie. The view was great, I could see the pretty city lights sparkling below... kept staring out. The view made up for the once again... bad service. The floor staff was rude. Music transition was funny too...Hip Hop followed by Retro, followed by Hip Hop.

In spite of everything, it was fun, poor Sebastian was bitten by all of us, drank enough to get nice and buzzy, and Pammie started stuffing ice down our clothes(heehee) we all had frozen body parts after that.

When the lights came on at 3, guess where we ended up going? No prizes though... (sounds familiar?? :D) Yeap, Thumper! Spent 10 mins there where I managed to merlion before scooting home while the rest stayed on. Dad was waiting up for me and I didn't realise it. Felt terrible because he was so nice and calm about it.

Zouk?

Feeling a wee bit lazy though.

No comments: