Friday, April 22, 2005

I miss school. A lot.

I miss swallowing those expensive sandwiches from the deli in the radio daws... half expecting the radio uncles to come in suddenly, point a finger at my food and boot me about of the studio... I miss feeling hungry all the time.

I miss spending Sunday afternoons at Liat Tower's Starbucks or BK discussing the latest capsules and radio proposal. I even miss sitting at Centerpoint Macs with my advertising group.

I miss the frantic rush to print posters and flyers at Queensway and Bras Brasah... I miss the feeling of panicking... speed-of-light typing to complete an assignment due in 10 mins which I should have completed the night before but decided sacrifice project time for clubbing.

I miss macs breakfast after masina lectures, I miss sitting in the aircondition-less com labs on Tuesdays during the painful four-hour break.

It felt like yesterday when I went for the written test and the interview with J.Lo and Mr Ramani.

No comments: