Tuition today was... well... let's just say... I've never felt more blonde.
I forgot what kinetic energy and gravitational potential energy was, I have no idea how to calculate the circumference of a circle, the 'how many revolutions does the circle have to make in order to travel 789m' question sounded like Hebrew.
I felt so ashamed of myself that I wanted to crawl under the table and cover my face with the science text book. They were things which I used to know by heart- a major part of my primary and seconday school life and now... look how little relevance they have with adult life.
The small consolation was that Edmund was extremely cute and sweet. I've forgetten how adorable children can be. Felt like pinching his chubby face and messing up his hair... For brief minute, I wished I had a younger sibling... just for that moment until I realised how much I relish being the younger kid in the family.
Anys, hope Xav recovers from chicken pox soon - I wouldn't want to be responsible for the kid's future (PSLE year).
Dinner and movie tomorrow night with Bean =), followed (most probably) by New Asia Bar with Pam, Les, Jason and Jiali. Saturday will (probably) be spent at Zouk's 14th anniversary.
Feeling rather solemn now- no idea why.
No comments:
Post a Comment