Caught The Interpreter with Pammie today! Great show! I'm saying this not because I'm a Nicole fan. But well... if Nicole is not enough to draw you, how about Sean Penn and an exciting plot?
Met Bear, Bean and Eddie after that. Been missing my favourite bitch a lot and it was really great catching up with him after two long months.
Three busy weekdays. Monday was spent at bestie's house as I missed her chicken-poxy face. =) Lazed around the house talking our brand of nonsense before zipping off to dinner with parents and then to soulmate's house to do a voice over for her.
Soulmate has 5 cats, 2 dogs, a chicken and many fishes. It's a nicer, cleaner and more comfortable version of a farmstay =) - late night ciggies and talks with Chloe, playing with the cats, carrying Scruffy, and looking out for shooting stars (didn't see any). Great, wish I could do this more often.
Interview tomorrow morning- wish me luck. I'm sick and tired of waking up with nothing to do and not having enough ka-ching to go on shopping sprees.
Like you, I think I would choose to be blind and deaf to truth. Sorry, I just realised that I can't practice what I preach.
No comments:
Post a Comment