I'm knackered. It's the wee hours of the morning and I should be getting up at 5am in order to get to school by 7am to rehearse. Advertising is a killer... especially when... nvm.
Despite everything else, there's still a cause to celebrate - I've gotten my internet connection back! Wahahah... it was indeed a touching moment seeing a working yahoo browser on my screen. I'm quite happy now... maybe I can actually start staying at home on weekends without feeling as though I'm going nuts. (the nutty phase seems to be here to stay.)
Another few causes to celebrate
1) Happy (belated) Birthday to Eddie! (i wished him in the morning already la, just that I feel that need to announce it on the blog)
2) Happy Birthday to Carmen! (whose birthday falls on 8 March)I can't wait for us to go stuff ourselves with good food!
3) After today, I'll be significantly de-stressed, for better or worse, cos advertising will be over and so will the translation test for preschi!
4) Bestie will be whipping up a dinner for me on Friday!
Just thinking of the above is enough to lift my otherwise sulky mood.
Alright, time to go look at my part of the ppt slides! Guess sleep will be a thing of the future afterall.
No comments:
Post a Comment