Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I haven't enjoyed myself since... omg, I can't remember!

Anyway, it's darling Carmen's birthday today, which is one of the reasons why we enjoyed ourselves so much.

Dragged myself up for the last lecture for Masina (FIY: Mass Media in Asia and Singapore) @ 8 (which is 8.30am according to my unique time standard)The last lecture was enjoyable, laughed so hard I teared.

After that, we all trudged to KAP for mac breakfast- a weekly routine after masina. Guess what? I'm really going to miss doing so in future. It was an amusin session... I unknowingly did something which made me look like a hooker trying to solicit and after which, I had an unflattering pic taken which was really... erm, quite disgusting; you see, I was eating the cone ice-cream and erm... I was trying to make the tip of the it pointed again so I... erm... well... anyway, it was caught on camera and I looked as though I was giving a... erm. Nevermind. Meanwhile, I shall just pray that the pic stays within our group. Shesh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Crapped, stoned and did all sorts of weird stuff there before heading off to town, with a stopover at my house.

Had wontan mee @ Graffiti and we coloured and drew this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shopped around until dinner time - we headed off to Seah Street Cafe, located in the premises of Raffles Hotel, for Carmen's birthday dinner. Yum! Ending off the good day with a perfect (burping) note.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Can we do this again? Anyway, sorry for the sudden flooding of pictures. You must understand that I haven't uploaded a pixel in months. For more pictures, please click on the link at the side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: