Saturday, March 05, 2005

I'm going nuts. The only difference from the first line of the previous post is that... this time, it's full blown.

For the past few days, I've had more phone conversations with the Starhub maxonline customer care service people than from anyone else. I was polite (even after waiting for 15mins listening to some dumb music repeating and blasting in my ear), polite (even when I'm told to call so and so and it didn't work out), I was polite (even when they said I had to wait for three days to get my appointment)... as you can see, I'm a really polite and patient girl... until now.

Starhub: I'm sorry... because you got your router elsewhere, we can't fix it for you
Me: (alright, this is new. the few days i've talked to them, they NEVER said anything about that, no mention at all, in fact they said they could come down)

Anyway, I flipped. "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THEN??"
Starhub: (I could practically see him shudder) Errrmm.. Sorry madam.........

Guess it's due to days of stressing over Advertising.

I can't wait to see the last of Tuesday.

No comments: