Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm going a (just a little) nuts. There are so many things due that I've sort of lost track of what to do. Here I am sitting in front of the com but not knowing what I'm supposed to do. Grrr...

Anyway, we played mahjong last weekend in the end... we did go for kite-flying, but after running around the field for 20mins, I sort of gave up and was quite content with just letting my friends do the running... at least they make better kite -flyers than me... my kites don't fly- it's just me, I guess. A long steamboat session and after which, our hands got itchy talking about mahjong... so there goes the healthy weekend.

Thumper this Sat, but Pam, in case you are reading this... ermmm... I may not be able to go cos I gotta stay at home to listen to Power 98 - to keep track of their programs and what they during every hour of a new program. Hee... I'll try to make it k? (i can hear someone calling me a bitch already.)

Time to go think about what to do.

No comments: