Friday, February 25, 2005

I feel like killing myself. I spent the whole night pounding away at the keyboard in order to puke out the 1500 words for Masina so that I can submit it at 10am today... ran from place to place looking for a printer and then took a cab from one end of the school to the other. So I could make it in time for the dateline.

Then I realised that the dateline was changed to 12pm... I spent more than $10 on cab fareeeeeee!!! Please, please tell me that I haven't heard wrongly and that the initial dateline was at 10am, not 12. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I did... I could've slept, I could've saved that $10+, I could've dilly-dallied to perfect it... I could've... ok, maybe it ain't that bad. Submitting something early for once is... ok, I guess.

Know what? We're going kite-flying, frisbee-throwing and steamboat later! No gambling, no drinking, no clubbing. Good, clean fun... (i'll be damned if it rains and oh... if cc-commercial guy calls...heehee... i'm sick) good for old people like myself.

Alright time to head home and sleep so I can do the rushing process all again when I'm (60%) late for preschi later.

No comments: