Sunday, March 27, 2005

I gained 1 kg! Which makes me 46kg now!! Yay!

Thanks to dinner at Pan Pac last night... the buffet's a lot better now, they have chocolate fondue too! Yum...

Rushed down to meet Pam, Les and Hol to catch Miss Congeniality... my happiness at seeing them was erm... sort of overshadowed by my tummyache, my poor stomach was working hard to digest the oysters, sashimi, pork rib soup, drunken prawns, cakes and fondue. The fact that the taxi-driver was cutting lanes like a maniac didn't help- if I wasn't wearing the safety belt... I would've been rolling around the backseat and depositing (horrors) my dinner there as well.

Anys, the show was quite a letdown. It wasn't funny... so whenever there was something that was vaguely funny, everyone laughed like it was the joke of the year. Pam fell asleep, Les was slumped to one side of the seat... I couldn't see Hol or Yikai's reaction.

I was fidgeting in my seat (Lido Classic's seats are really cramped!), I couldn't stretch without somehow annoying the couple infront- by the way, you probably need a surgical procedure to detach the girl's head from the guy's shoulder... I mean doesn't her neck feel stiff? Her head was there throughout the movie... or maybe she passed out from boredom...

Headed home after the show. Steamboat for lunch and I'm hungry again. Shups will come over for a sleepover later! Gonna rent some dvds and get lots of junk food... fat food galore!

No comments: