Having an interesting conversation with Pam now :D
Anys, bided goodbye to the weekend in the best way possible. Shups came over and we rented vcds, bought pizza, roast chicken, yoghurt and cake to pull us through the long night ahead. We watched Shutter... before I chickened out some 20mins later, yes, I'm a scaredy cat also, I had to scream and I can't do so when the whole family is asleep. So, we went on to watch 13 going on 30 and Dodgeball... I love Ben Stiller, but seriously... he's plain repulsive in that show.
Slept at about 6? Before we woke up to erm... continue with Shutter. Anyway, 20mins of the show the night before gave me nightmares... dreamt that I was being strangled, not once but twice. Woke up from the first nightmare only to drift off and fall back into the same one.
Please, no nightmares anymore...
Headed off to meet Fanny with Shups, watched them shop, had dinner before my couch-potato/huang lian puo instincts kicked in- left them to continue with shopping so I could erm... catch my HK drama.
Alright, time to pack my table!
No comments:
Post a Comment