Thumper tonight... or not?
We finally got to play mahjong last night!! The marathon session lasted from 1030pm till about 8am? Slept a wee bit before waking up for lunch. In Pam's room now.
Been rather troubled lately over someone. Does foolishness come hand in hand with love? That maybe if someone had already left you to deal with something alone when you needed her the most, what would you do? After many similar cycles, would you learn... or would you fall again and again? Can't you just learn? I wish I could do more for you, but then, I can't give what I do not have.
Think again... in the course of giving up so much for her only to be let down, do you know how many people you disappointed? People cry for you because they care, not because they want to annoy you. Think again... what are you so mad about? With them? Or maybe it's yourself. You have a choice, you know? And you chose to leave yourself stranded with no options- that's what you led yourself to believe. To stop loving is difficult and painful, but to continue falling deeper is being easy on yourself temporarily and harder on yourself later.
Come back soon.
I'm in love with someone else too. Congratulate me.
No comments:
Post a Comment