Hey, I'm back... after a two or three-week hiatus? Didn't have much opportunities to blog- and when I do, I have no idea what to say. Even at this point, I'm still wondering what to say.
Hmmm... lets start off with something safe- like the lunar new year... or maybe it isn't such a safe topic. Doesn't hurt to leave some things out, doesn't it? New year was good in terms of catching up with people whom I long wanted to talk to but didn't have much of a chance to do so. I'm glad - I contacted my soul-mate again. :)
Caught Constantine and I kept feeling breathless in the cinema - 1) Keanu is sooooo sexy, he glows and no one says the word 'Constantine' as sexily as he. 2) He keeps smoking, he smokes non-stop... so much that he made me feel a little sick, even though I smoke too.
Back to school now and I'm terribly stressed - to prove it, four pimples are happily nestling on my face, making me feel more stressed than ever. I need wings (red bull gives you wings!). Besides work, it's the guilt that I did something I shouldn't and I don't feel bad... the guilt of not feeling guilty. Nevermind.
I think I should end here. The more I type, the more apparent it is that I'm just blogging because I'm sick of seeing 28th January.
No comments:
Post a Comment