The DAB test is over and proposal has been submitted. Time to breathe again.
Surprisingly, we didn't do too badly for the test- it again reinforces the fact that I love senior citizens, broadcasting programs included.
Going to party tonight! Just pray that the queue ain't too long. I think it's going to be good (crosses fingers)
I'm getting very shallow. I think it's better for me that way. To go have fun and enjoy and not question anything at all? No depth, no worries. I'm losing something whom everyone tells me, cares a lot about me - but seriously, it's not that I do not care, it's more like... I can't care anymore I despise myself for it. It's so scary that at times... I wonder what kind of person I'm turning into. It even feels as though if certain people were to drop out of my life now, I wouldn't be affected. I'll try to be even better off to prove to myself that I am and I can.
Maybe I'm over-estimating myself. I'm waiting for that hard knock to tell me that I'm so wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment