Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'm waiting for my DAB test to start. Actually, I shouldn't be wasting my time blogging- I should be praying to every deity known to mankind because there's a 99% chance that our program wouldn't work. Not that we didn't try, but the DAB program , or 'old scout' as it is named... and I wouldn't argue about the 'old' part, is rather screwed up. The program is like a jealous girlfriend- beyond reason, beyond time, and beyond hope.

Ok, since I can't depend on a program... I had better start praying.

It's my study break and very annoyingly, I still have to wake up very early for school every day. You must know that on a normal school week, I usually do not need to go to school on Thursdays.

Ahhh... complaints, complaints, complaints.

My student had better pay me soon or I can forget about going Zouk on Friday.

No comments: