My great weekend consisted of shopping (went for robinsons and tangs studio sale), thumpering and supper, mahjong, thumpering and then why not? FIY: Why Not is a gay bar.
Kept cracking lame jokes along the way about the gay bars along tanjong pagar... they go like this:
- Do you wanna go TABOO? WHY NOT? Let's be HAPPY!
- Wanna go to WHY NOT? Ok, WHY NOT?
I told you they were lame... there are lots more, but I guess I should stop, shall not incur the wrath anyone who happens to chance upon this blog. As Shups had mentioned, there's only so much lame-ity one can take in a min.
Had a pretty traumatising experience at thumper on Thurs - I'm not sure what happened... it wasn't full moon, but apparently all the wolves (as in buaya)had decided to congregate at thumps. It goes without saying... (but i'm saying it anyway because I'm in a lame mood)- a girls' night out group will become the likely target of buaya-rism. I felt as though I was a piece of meat at a buffet for the carnivorous, thank god for hamster and mel. Alright, it ain't that bad, I had my share of fun too. Discovered that my body has an unhealthy thirst for vodka red bull. No more baileys!
Had my dosage of vodka red bull at thumps agn on Sat before heading off for Why Not. Despite my initial reservations about the place, I actually enjoyed myself there. Until my dear friend fell off the stage and hurt her right (or was it left?) butt. Had an impromtu confession session and I felt a great deal better after that - I hope it has the same effect on the other party as it does for me :)
Alright, time to end off. Looking forward to the beginning of my two-week break which... well, isn't really one since I've got to go back to sch quite a few times next week.
Off to view mediacorp radio's DAB facilities tmr. Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment