Tuesday, January 18, 2005

For the first time in my life, I'm embracing school work. Yes, I know I sound like such an ass. Maybe what it really takes is a hard knock for someone to come to her senses. Everytime I find myself upset with a person... I'll just do my work. Like an advice which my dearest friend gave... channel your energy elsewhere... somewhere that's more worthwhile.

I won't allow myself to fall into some emotional pit.

You really are an idiot of the worst kind. (that's for you know and not for me to bother about.)

but then, it's the gravest misfortune for me to give a damn. (many damns, in fact- to be in my usual exacting manner)

So... (in the smooth tones of a commercial) its time to say goodbye to bad hair days and say hello to dandruff free hair!

In my case, it'll be... goodbye to my i-have-an-IQ-of-a-foetus days and say hello to an idiot-free life!

Alright! Time for me to study for that test... you know what? I've I pass, I'll have to thank you. Really.

No comments: