I only blog to narrate the weekends now. As I've mentioned... I seem to be living for them nowadays.
We watched Aviator on Friday night. Howard Hughes drove me a little a mad with his 'show me the blue prints, show me the blue prints, show me the blue prints.'
Saturday night with Pam was good, despite the fact that misery should never love company- we make a good miserable duo. Had an insightful talk and guess what? We have a common enemy with the same name. Anys, I was feeling so awful that at 2 instances, I almost did something I knew I would regret. Almost. With just the press of a button... no... I'm not planning to bomb some place. I wanted to msg her and tell her how much I miss her, but the gravity of the consequences made me stop.
Anys, since I was with Pam, people close to me should know where I'll end up next. In thumperland. Thumperland was good. I saw a cute model and and this married-looking guy who looked as though he stepped out from a credit card commercial.
Nice. Took my mind off her for a while; almost. But not quite.
What am I so upset about? It's just you. Nothing else. I should just bury myself into school work.
No comments:
Post a Comment