Sorry about the very moody previous post. I'm fine now. Thanks for the concern. :) Had a fantastic weekend where we celebrated Baby's birthday at Happy Daze and we had quite a wonderful surprise from our birthday boy. At the very becoming age of 2, Baby came out of the closet and declared to the world that he's as gay as a squirt party in full swing! We were all very proud of him until he well... tried to do some naughty naughty stuff in public with his first love... a very sweet maltese (how to spell it?) named Buddy.
Saturday was spent with dearest Pammie... had dinner and then we proceeded to Indochine for a drink. Pam tortured the rather hapless waitress a little - she doesn't really know how to recommend drinks, and of course, she can't smoke her way out... not in the presence of our resident thumperina. Had a good conversation- one of which went like this:
pam: How... I want to forget about A.
pearl: I don't want to think about B either. Got any idea how to?
(pause)
pam: I know!
pearl: What???
pam: (quite cheerfully) You think about A and I think about B!
pearl: pam!!!!! argh!
Anyway, I made a new resolution - not to allow my feelings for anyone be my biggest weakness. I made this after sending an sms to someone and receiving a phonecall lasting 48seconds from the same person telling me that she's going off the aussie for a month... AND in fact, she's at the airport waiting to board the plane. I briefly wondered if she would've called if I didn't msg her. But then again... I do not have the right to expect much and vice versa. No, she wasn't the reason why I finally saw the light. It must've been what happened recently, it could've been a few pages of Stephen King, maybe I'm just not satisfied with myself. Until I finally get what I want, I'm never going to be satisfied.
It's a feeling like... you want to do a lot of things, and you end up procrastinating and not doing much and finally you've reached the stage where... there's only one option left and it's either that, or nothing. I need a major change.
No comments:
Post a Comment