Back to the mundane school life again. Alright, it isn't mundane... in fact, it's too hectic that I'm not even sure what to do. No more public hols to look forward to.. at least until the CNY.
New Year celebration was fantastic. Felt guilty about it at the same time due to the sad atmosphere... but I really felt the strong need to welcome 2005 by giving 2004 a hard little good bye kick. Didn't have much sleep as usual. Countdown was spent at the old Igor's... the place was so boring and filled with disgusting people that for the first time in my life, I'd rather be at Monks... which is also full of disgusting people but at least can watch small butches fight.
Headed down to Rouge after that and after an embarassing incident at Glutton Sq, we (my darlings) headed back to my house and majonged all the way till 2pm the next day. I think we're nuts.
Met at night again for some country pie (another craving satisfied =)) @ coffee club, followed by pool (not for me though) and Meet the Fockers. Darr came over later and we had a good talk. Spent the whole of nice, rainy Sunday sleeping.
Alright, end of this boring and narrative post. Long and tiring school day ahead, followed by project meeting. Wish me luck, I'm so not ready. Well... at least I had a good start for school today. DArr drove me to macs for brekkie and then to school. So sweet! Thanks! :)
Anys... SHUPING PASSED HER DRIVING TEST!!! *screams* *claps* *throws confetti in the air*
Happy happy day! :)
Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment