Thursday, December 30, 2004

Almost a week since I last blogged. I check my friends' blogs every other day, but somehow I never felt the urge to update my own blog. I have plenty to say- about my terrific christmas, about school, about... I can't think either.

Been feeling quite tired recently, stringing proper sentences together is becoming a major hassle. Falling asleep in class? A daily affair. Sometimes, I feel like abandoning all school and social obligations and just sleep- I no longer have any time for myself and its making me feel frustrated. But then again, can I? Who wants to stay at home while everybody else is partying away for Christmas and New Year? I don't want to miss out on things, yet if I don't it will be at the expense of my rest. The things I worry about amazes me sometimes.

Came to school early to complete our radio capsule and for the second time this week, there are no daws available. My capsule is due at 5pm and meanwhile, I have no lessons, nothing else to do except to wait and rot.

Shups and I brought a few packets of instant noodles and panadol for the tsunami victims. Feeling a little upset that I couldn't afford to do more. It's like a pebble... no, it's like a grain of sand in the ocean. Maybe I'll go get some syringes and other stuff later.

New year resolutions, anyone? I made four. What about you? What do you want to achieve? I want to forget about a girl, after that... I'll never like another female again. (that's two resolutions) I won't want to let myself down again and next, I want to find a direction in life. That's all. I will be able to fulfill everything?

I guess I had better end here. My thoughts are running too fast for my sleep-deprived brain to process.

Wishing you a happy new year.

No comments: