In the lab now, tying up the loose ends for the PR report with Jan, Min and Ting. Feeling awfully snoozy and craving for Fish and Co's Seafood Platter. *Drool
After submitting the assessed tutorial for medialaw, I guess we'll all be free, at least until the exam. Been catching up on my reading. Completed The Curious Incident of The Dog At Night Time (thank you Faninini for lending me the book), and The Secret Garden last night. Waiting for The Devil Wears Prada to come and after that, I'll be a very happy girl.
Holiday plans - Shups and I are dreaming of working at CoffeeBean (learn how to make a mean cuppa). We know it isn't the most ambitious or forward-thinking plan and are aware that we will be getting a paycheck that is peanuts but... unless I can get a job as a dessert chef's assistant or if SPCA phones me for some volunteer work, that will be my holiday plans. I guess this is what happens after a particularly trying semester.
Electives next semester - Ad Radio, Doc Pro, Scriptwriting or maybe... Photojourn or Ad Creatives? I can't wait to give radio one last shot before I graduate. What about you?
Cheers to a slack semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment