Monday, October 11, 2004

I'm sleepy again but of course you have to understand that I woke up at 6am to submit that elective form. It was a fairly eventful morning trying to decide which elective to pick, hiding in the stairwell smoking with Weili, lots of talking and most traumatising-ly, SOMEONE kept calling me a hantu and asking me to make a ghost face so that she can laugh at me. Tsk!

Eunice and I met 2 freaks on the way home. One kept sharpening a knife or some sharp object on the quiet bus and we could hear that scary metal sound. Then after a while, a VERY fat and smelly guy came up the bus and sat himself right in front of us. We immediately scooted elsewhere. There's nothing worse than being on a bus with a smelly person and a psycho.

I had my much awaited mahjong session on Friday! Ah... many more sessions to come. Heh! Went for Shup's bbq on Sat and it was fun... thanks girl, for inviting me :) Bought a bimbotic dress for my brother's wedding dinner and I'm totally in love with it. Talk about love at first sight. I tried describing it to my friends earlier adn they didn't believe that the dress was bimbotic until they saw it. I told ya! It's a bright, pinkish-purple, knee-length, pleated tube dress with a pink ribbon. Sounds bimbotic enough?

Sorry for sounding so incoherent. Time to go entertain Shups and annoy the sleeping Eunice.

No comments: