The worst is over, I suppose. Almost.
I should be catching up on sleep, precious sleep... yet I'm still sitting in front of the monitor typing away even though my back's screaming for a rest.
Had my first taste of freedom yesterday, after many months. Darr picked me up after actdirect, headed to town to meet the rest (hamster,pearly,mel, celine) for dinner at CJ. It's Pearly's Birthday!! Caught a bit of the New Face contestants... wasn't really interested in them, In my opinion, no one can beat my SFW model. Besides, I was more interested in the gay men dancing on stage in their sailor, policemen, firemen, cowboy (you name it, they have it) costumes. Kinky... I like!
Watched The Resident Evil then headed off to ECP for some chatting.
You know what? I'm mad... I actually felt a little strange being out on a Fri night. I think I'm too used to staying over at someone's house rushing projects, or at home resting. I know I'm going to miss those late-night forays into different parts of Serangoon for mutton soup, cheese prata and congee. I'm going to miss the weird but funny antics/behaviour that comes with the lack of sleep and stress. I'm going to miss arguing with Eunice about her ideas. I'm going to miss drinking up the entire supply of water at Eunice's house. (I think her mum doesn't know who the real camel is... but sssshhhh)I'm going to miss those long hours of coming up with that perfect sentence. I'm going to miss those morning cold water baths. I'm going to miss opening my eyes to the sight of a big brown oakwood cupboard in front of me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment