Last night with Shups, Fannz, and the rest @ Shaw House
Shups: Whoa look, chiobu!
(everyone looks up)
Me: WHOAAA! So pretty! Looks like Maggie Q!
Shups: (eyes changed from wide-eyed admiration to slitted annoyance) Pearl, it IS Maggie Q
Me: Oh. Hee... no wonder
She was with her entourage of model friends... I think... didn't notice anything much except for a few brunette heads. I was too besotted by her. Anyway, I'm quite upset with myself now cos I overspent on my lunch at Crystal Jade... and I wasn't even hungry- I think its a bad habit of mine that when I eat, I like to see a lot of dishes spread all over, especially when it comes to dim sum.
I should really learn to control myself. Went to EMF with Shups after that and she bought THREE books at one go while I went on a fruitless hunt for The Devil Wears Prada and U.S Vogue (Iam going to get my hands on the 1.8kg bumper issue, its going help me with naxx's articles).
No comments:
Post a Comment