Last night was bad. You probably won't want me to publish anything about it, so I won't. If you are reading this, I'm sorry, I'm not sorry- I'm sorry that it happened and I'm upset that things turned out the way they did. Whatever I said to you, I can't take them back and I don't want to. Something we should think about- do you realise that we hardly ever said proper goodbyes each time we go out? I guess that's all I have to say.
Anyway, I guess it's one of those days again. Wondering where my life is heading, not wanting to be dependant on some things and people, worrying about stuff, school, work, school, caught up with the superficial aspects of life. That's what my life is made up of and I feel quite ashamed that my life isn't my idea of meaningful or fulfilling.
In the last two days, I've had people asking me 'How's life?' and I find myself cringing each time I have to answer such a question. On the other hand, I've been dishing to the same people that question too, wondering at the same time if they feel as traumatised as I when having to come up with answers. I guess the socially correct answer to a question you don't want to answer would be 'its okay, I guess. so what about you?' I think I should cut this topic short because my thoughts are running a mile a min and I'm not even sure if I'm ready to bare my soul. Another time, perhaps.
Things to look forward to: Finally meeting up with the girls- Pam, Les, Hol and Sha tmr to celebrate Les and Hol's birthday. Can't wait to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment