Be going off the Pan Pac in a few mins. Looking forward to a good meal :) Thanks to my bro.
Just went to Xav's blog and was utterly blown away by her new layout- it's so darned cool! Oh my god. I feel so ashamed of myself for not doing something nice to my boring old blog.
Watched (cringe) The Cinderella Story over the weekend and if anyone reading this is thinking of watching it, do yourself a favor, save your money. I think the few functioning brain cells I had sort of malfunctioned. I mean... I can't stand the sight of Hillary Duff and she has really fat arms plus the prince charming doesn't exactly look like one- I can't understand why I actually wanted to watch the show. Growl.
Anys, made a horrible realisation- I am allergic to seafood. Been having big rashes for the past few weeks and I sort of pinpointed it to seafood yesterday. How sad. I never used to be allergic to them. What's life without my sotong and prawns? I think I'll just go on eating them and suffer the consequences later.
Growing a wisdom tooth too - though I don't feel any wiser. It hurts like hell. I wonder why they call it wisdom tooth- just because we get it when we grow older? Does wisdom come with age in the first place? Hmmm... so many weird questions. Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment