Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Yesterday's Miss Uniworst was one hell of a good show :) For those not in the know, Miss Uniworst is a pageant for drag queens. Kumar was hilarilously evil, laugh till I teared - not a good thing for someone who's supposed to cover the event. Editor brought me backstage to interview them and guess who I saw??? AMY! Amy from Snowball, Squirt, and the most recent Nation- She's so sweet (she's very motherly to the crew from fridae- like giving us more drinks coupons when we're bored and tired and telling us to go in and have fun), told me lots of stuff and willingly posed for the camera.

Saw my classmates and lecturer and saw a lot of models and well... was a wee bit disappointed that I didn't get to see my pretty model. Was quite tired and left a while after the contest ended- would've loved to stay and party as they were playing my favourite songs but well, I guess I should rest.

Was a little mad at myself for spending so much on cabs yesterday. Rushed home after tuition to change and cabbed down to meet my family for dinner. Bought food, gnawing sticks and a new treadmill for Wolfy and Piglet and then cabbed down to meet Shups to go BBR together.

Anyz, Jie msged, telling me not to tire myself out and saying that I'm getting skinner and stuff. These little messages always give me this warm and fuzzy feeling. Felt guilty for making her and hamster go Raffles City the other day and not talking to them much as I had to work, by the time Shups, Fannz and I were done, they were already on their way home.

Time to catch up with everyone after this week. There's PR critique and IMC assignment to submit on Fri.

No comments: