Thursday, August 26, 2004

I'm hungry! (i only seem to blog when i'm hungry) At darr's house now and she's in school, leaving me alone with her mum and I don't dare to get out of the room cos I'm feeling paiseh. Shall survive on my bottle of water until she gets back at around 2 with sushi from her school's Genki.

Went for a drive last night and we sort of got lost- it didn't help that the road was misty and darr drove for quite a while before reaching the u-turn and the fact that I needed to pee made the drive seem extra long.

Finally got back at abt 1 where yours truly made an Olympic-worthy dart towards the loo. Spent the rest of the night talking to an extremely lewd Puck, watching some lame HK movie on chn8 and going through my IMC research at the same time.

Alright, darr's mum just opened the door and asked me to eat bfast. Feel even more paiseh.

No comments: