Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I'm starving now, trying to blog my hunger away. Too lazy to put on something decent and go get my food, can't bear the thought of eating instant mee and well, frankly... too lazy too cook anything that will take more than 10mins.

Meanwhile, I shall whine. Hehehe...

It's about this very adorable girl. She's one of the models from SFW - been noticing her since the first day. She's so cute! Finally got to see her up-close (...and personal? I wish) last night and three of us, Shups, Fanny and I are quite besotted with her. No, we weren't stalking her and we have more pressing issues on hand.

I think she knows that we are looking at her, cos when she was leaving she looked at me with this cheeky smile and believe me, she is the kind of girl who will make you blush. I sorted of melted there and then but of course, not before embarrassing myself - when she left, I began to whine "she's soooooooooo prettyyyyyy!!!!!" and well, her friend heard me and if I'm not wrong, she gave me an 'i know what you mean' look.

Spent a significant part of last night whining about her and as you can see, I'm still not quite over it. *sigh*

Be attending Miss Uniworst @ Boom Boom Room tonight. Think its going to be interesting.

No comments: