Last weekend was one of the most ego-mashing (not that i had much of it left to begin with), embarassing and nerve-wrecking weekend I've ever had. I never felt more incompetant and lousy because editor had to rewrite my whole article. Yes, rewrite, not edit. He changed the article to something so polished and sophisticated and perfect that I could no longer see myself in the words. Feel so ashamed of myself for not being more well-versed in fashion. I feel so bad each time I type in my name at the end of the article. I mean... it isn't really my work. I feel like one big fraud. Fashion Times is one paper I will never read with pride.
Thankfully, it is over.
The 2nd issue of naxxera is out. Please go to www.naxxera.com to take a look, there's also a webcast of the fashion shows... and at least, the articles there are what I can proudly claim as my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment