Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm writing the article, surfing the net and eating my prawn pasta at the same time... yup, not feeling too productive at the moment. Just stumbled on a section of today's Life which is going to be great help in writing our articles.

Being meeting Kovit and our editor in the evening and there goes my $40 :( was supposed to attend some discussion where I'll get paid $40 for 2 hours of talking about what products I use... too bad it falls at the same time as the meeting. Another time perhaps. (I seem to be saying this pretty often.)

Met Pammie yesterday @ Holland V for some catching up. It was great- as in seeing each other, but not about what happened in our lives, especially Pam's. Oh well.

Anyway, we finally got our hamsters! One of them is slightly bigger than the other and he's quite hyper- my brother had already staked his claim on it... or rather... errrmmm... Wolfy. I've yet to find a name for mine. Shall call him *taadaa!* Baby for the time being. Yesyes, how very creative. I'm not trying to copy darr, but its so small it really looks like a baby. Flipped through the book of babies' names for Gemini babies (the hamsters are born in June, you see) and from the look of it I guess I had better depend on myself to find a decent name for Baby. They have *snigger* very special names like Xanthus (which means 'blonde'), Winthrop (means 'Friendly village') and Archibald (means 'bold'). See what I mean?

Anys, time to go back to my work. Mind block mind block.

No comments: