Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Having school break for the next 2 weeks and so far, I've been doing constructive things like sleeping and going out. It's a nice change.

Had our long-awaited Chong Qing hot-pot on Monday and I think we (with the exception of shups who hated to peel prawns) ate a kg of prawns each. Woohoo!

Attempted to change my blogskin yesterday, before giving up and going back to this page and thinking 'its not that bad... besides, i like the pink'. Excuses... I'm too lazy to fix it and if I want to... I will want a certain picture inside and so far, I can't find a skin that matches the pic. Me. Lazy and fussy hag.

Went on a fruitless hunt with bro and sis-in-law to get our robaroski hamsters but the shop CLOSED DOWN and it was too late to go anywhere else- so we headed home disappointed and hamsterless. I feel weird without a pet. The few days after John died, I was busy and not home most of the time but now, the weird feeling is more pronounced. I miss clumsy and fat old John.

Been pondering about the importance of marriage vows. The Married Man have been emailing me to call him and go out with him- I don't know how innocently I should view the whole matter. Maybe I'm thinking too far and maybe its because I don't trust myself.

Nevermind.

No comments: