Woke up feeling lousy thanks a coughing fit due to my super dry lungs. If I'm not wrong, I think it's about to be my turn to fall sick. Guess it's penalty for last night's greediness- a sinful and greasy dinner of roasted duck at CJ's, followed by a cheese prata and half a tissue prata even though my throat was feeling a little weird.
I think its time to drown my throat with cooling tea and water.
Darr and the rest of my usuals will be heading to Zouk tonight. So will a few of my classmates. Wish I could go, but I know it'll piss my parents off for staying out late on a school day. Such a disappointment. Hope they'll have fun anyway. I guess I'll join my usuals at Lett's chalet after lessons tmr.
Feeling worried abt my article- hope it wasn't the one which Editor had to do heavy editing on. Not sure what to do about that person either. Nevermind. Stupid thoughts running in a circle whenever I'm trying to focus on important things.
No comments:
Post a Comment