Friday, July 09, 2004

Finally met the infamous Jack yesterday- heard so much about him from Shups, Fannz and Ting :) He's one of the funniest and defnitely the bitchiest guy I know. After the session with him at KFC, I don't think I can ever look at some ppl/things the same way again. Heh.

Be meeting the rest at Chevron later and I don't even know how to go. I'll probably lose my way and end up cabbing there. I think cab companies should give people like me a stake because its people like me that will keep their company running profitably. ie: direction-idiot, concession-cardless and having to dig for coins, thanks to bloody np and transitlink for being so slow in renewing my card and of course Lazy.

Anyhow, I looking forward to a great night with lots of mahjong, beer, and comforting faces. My hands are itching.

I had bak kut teh last night. Yum... dinners are always the most satisfying meals as compared to brunch before lessons where I'm in a perpetual state of starvation. Like now. I'm too lazy to buy food and I lose my appetite after a few mouthfuls of instant mee. Anys, the point is I'm very hungry and I'm trying to blog it away but there's a plate a sashimi floating in my brain now. Shesh. I think I shall go pack my stuff for tonight and just sleep my hunger away. At least I'm not resorting to expired milk like poor darr.


No comments: