Fri and Sat was great :) Skipped acting in the end and headed straight to The Chevrons. Had a blast and I'm glad Lettie likes the pressie which darr and I got for her. Played some mahjong and lost some money (!!!), ate a lot and had some late-night chat. Love the usuals so much.
Woke up at 5am on Sun to send hamster off with the usuals. Hamster's going to Taiwan (Marketing! Marketing!) for 8 days and someone is going to be very sad. :D
Had a nice coffeebean breakfast after hamster left, hung around at the viewing mall to take some silly pics (so that we can irritate everyone) and both darr and I went to Bugis to waste the next few hours until its time for my tuition.
Tuition was quite a harrowing experience- I didn't know the difference between past-tense negative and positive!!! I never felt lousier. I suck. I'm probably going to be fired. I ermm... never really mastered grammar- I mean... doesn't everyone learn grammar from reading good stories? Felt like crying- not to mention the fact that after I tried enlightening myself by reading his text and actually understood... I had to try to explain it in chinese to him.
Is there such a book called 'The idiot's guide to teaching grammar'?
Alright, time to scoot off to school for PR. (Xav, sorry I forgot I'm having a meeting today. I'll come over on Wed ok?)
No comments:
Post a Comment