Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I'm up early to search for stuff for IMC. Feeling like a saint now... see the halo? Right. I'm deviating from my purpose, as usual.

I met my friends yesterday. Ikea restaurant seriously stinks. They're using this horrible cherry-scented air freshener. I couldn't get out fast enough. Maybe its a ploy to prevent people from staying after their meals. Other than that, everything was great. Went Queensway so hamster could pick up her clothes, walked a bit and sat outside Anchorpoint for some crappy chat, some moves with the use of a brolly (ala mary poppins), ciggies and more crappy chat.

Got home and opened the front door in a mixture of awe and horror at the sight of a pair of nice, red shoes. Red Prada shoes. My brother's getting too gay for his own good- not that I have anything against gay ppl, as... well.. hee. You know. Anyway, the point is, my brother is the most gay-looking straight man I've ever seen. His very metro dressing will probably make a gay radar beep 10km away. Gosh. But anyhow, gay men usually dress better and it is always a pleasure to look at them. Ting will agree with me- hey dear, hope to see you in school later and hope that you're getting better.

Even more disturbing news...the situation in TW isn't getting any better. Lets hope a certain hamster will postpone her trip to set all our minds at ease.

Meeting darr and xav later. Xavie will be coming over to fetch me! Talk about 5-star treatment. :) Hee.



How to make a Pearl
Ingredients:

2 parts Vanilla Vodka

6 parts psychoness

2 parts bitchiness

Garnish with a nice little pillow at the side
Method:
Stir together in a glass tumbler with a honeyed rim. Add money to taste! Do not overindulge!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

Snitched it off Wei li's blog. Heh

No comments: