Thoroughly enjoyed the past few days of my 'disappearing act' by doing everything I had been wanting to do like catching up with my reading (read the 2 wendy holdens), indulging in the ah-soh side of me with an unhealthy diet of HK dramas on cable and of course, lots and lots of sleep. Feeling pretty good now- a holiday within a holiday. I need to get away from things every now and then.
1 more week before the semester starts- looking forward to the electives yet on the other hand, wishing school will start in August for me, just like darr and hamster's. Tsk tsk... lucky things. I could use another week- ah, make it another month of slacking. (not that i haven't had more than my fair share of slacking but of cos, there's no such thing as too much time to slack for a student.)
Started the hols by swearing to myself that I'll: Make a visit to the zoo, save up to get the zara mini in all 3 colours, go for at least 3 buffets, help out at SPCA and EXERCISE. So far, I've accomplished none. I can practically see hamster scowling at me about the zoo trip, I blew all my money on god-knows-what- so, forget abt the shopping and hotel buffets, as for SPCA and exercising... well, they just failed materialize in the face of mahjong tiles. To cut things short- this hols ended pretty much like the previous hols except that I am no longer upset about emotional stuff and enjoying myself much much more. Thanks to those who have been keeping me company almost every week. (you should know who you are)
Did a rough draft of about 8 questions for Monday's interview with Galen. Shall try and think of more questions when I'm done with the research (ie: reading fashion mags).
Anyway, Happy Dad's day to all fathers.
Lastly, missing Shups dearly. She has been frolicking in the waters of Bintan for the past 3 days and will (thankfully) be back today.
No comments:
Post a Comment