Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Congrats to Carmen for passing her driving test!!! *gives carmen a bear hug* Can't wait to see you zipping around town! (and maybe get a few rides from you. Heehee)

This will be the last day of absolute freedom for me as my parents will be coming back from their holiday tonight. Spent the whole of last night playing mahjong with darr, xav and hamster. I think I've play enough mahjong these past few weeks to make up for the entire lifetime of not doing so. Thinking of going Newsroom or Chinablack tonight- but know my parents won't be happy about my absence when they get home. I miss them quite a bit too. Hmm... shall think about it later.

Didn't go to JB as Shups and I had to conduct an interview with the owner cum designer of barcode. She's one cool and pretty lady- I mean, cool in appearance but very friendly and easy to talk to. Hope I can be as accomplished as her when I'm in my 30s. Oh, did I mention that she will be giving us discounts when we shop there? Perks, perks, perks! :) In good mind to get a pair of those cute maryjanes soon.

Hungry and waiting for the rest to get up and eat with me. Was wondering how life will be when school reopens and I'll wake up to weekends alone, so used to having them around every week. Will miss them. Argh, alright, shall not brood. Meanwhile, I'll go give Galen a ring to set a time for an interview. Scared.

No comments: