I believe the last weekend is probably the best I ever had!! Reason: We made up!! Yeap, that alone made the weekend a blast... I cooked chinese food for my friends with Shups as the PPP (professional potato peeler), played plenty of mahjong- so much that we continued hearing mahjong tiles hours after we stopped playing and Xav could even see flashes of chinese characters from the tiles. To Holland V at night to disturb some friends who had a booth at the flea market, GREAT turkish food- the owner recognised me from Squirt party the other time and gave us tea and dessert on the house. *yum yum*
At Shups house now, heavily immersed in the afterglow of Shup's seafood spaggetti (is that how u spell it?), be meeting the rest for dinner in town later. Be sneaking off to JB with my buddies for some food and shopping tmr. Can't wait! :)
Happy days! Bottoms up!
No comments:
Post a Comment